Most of us are wondering when we will be able to shift from the trauma of 2020 into a comfortable groove of our own. Well, my friends, I don’t have a precise answer as to when things will not be so rollercoaster-like. What I do know is that there have been beautiful moments of clarity, cleansing, and the ascension process is most certainly taking place right now.
The best advice I can give is the same advice I’ve been applying to my own life. And that advice is that there will be good days, horrible days, and days where you’re wondering if you’re going to have enough courage, stamina, and spiritual bandwidth to maneuver through the manure.
Here are some of my suggestions:
- Live by the 4 Agreements by Don Miguel. Don’t Take Anything Personally, Always Do Your Best, Be Impeccable With Your Word, and Don’t Make Assumptions. These 4 Golden Rules do help.
- Cleanse yourself and your space often with sage, palo santo, crystals, whatever it takes to shift the energy.
- Stay away from triggering topics with others. You don’t need to prove your point to anyone, and honestly, you don’t need to give pushy people a platform.
- Limit time on social media platforms. I miss the days where most of my feed was filled with cute animals and funny memes.
- Take care of yourself. Get plenty of rest and eat healthy foods.
- Meditate. Put yourself in time out and go within.
- Don’t fixate on things that are currently out of your control. Let that sh$% go, at least for the time being.
- Set healthy boundaries with takers and keep those boundaries!
- Make time for creative endeavors like writing, singing, dancing, painting, photography, whatever opens your creative center up. It’s time to get your mojo back.
- Set reasonable timelines for your goals. Please put them in time increments of one month, three months, one year, etc.
- If the Universe removes a person, place, or thing from your life, let them go. Don’t try to bring them back and revive the situation. Chances are the releasing was for your highest and best good.
- Be daring and allow yourself to dream big. Shoot so much has happened this year, and what that shows me is that the sky is the limit. As we have seen so far, 2020 anything is possible, so why not up your game and adopt the mindset to go big or go home.
- Always be grateful for the blessings in your life because things could always be worse. Gratitude is crucial for keeping the blessings flowing into your life.
I know things are hard, tough, but you’re still standing, and you chose to be here on a soul level. One of your soul’s contracts is to be here during the Great Awakening of 2020. You deserve a pat on the back for staying in the game. You, my Friend, are a Badass, Warrior!
Blessings and Love,
P.S. Did you know I am offering Mini Readings, Classes, and Tutorials on Youtube? Don’t forget to sign up on Youtube so that you can receive notifications on my upcoming events.
Awesome! I totally agree, Laurie! Especially the “go big” part! 🙂