The first day of the New Year usually brings us renewed hope and promise as we focus on the upcoming year. I don’t know about you, but it feels so good to close the door to the previous year, and it brings my focus towards the newly opened door.
2019 stripped away the filters we placed on our relationships, beliefs, and unhealthy patterns. The blunt truth was harshly presented to us so that we were forced to do something about the areas in our lives where we weren’t in alignment with our soul’s destinies. We also found our inner strength by going deep, traveling to the depths of our beings.
We are presented with many opportunities to find clarity with who we are and what relationships, beliefs, scenarios were for our highest and best good, and which ones weren’t. The wisdom and clarity we received about ourselves and why we are here during this time is the real gift from the challenges we endured this year.
2020 is a 4-year 🤩 4’s bring us stability, grounding, discipline, confidence, and balance. We will begin to see results from our efforts in 2019 towards our goals. 2020 will bring us results. 🎯 We will also find that we don’t have tolerance for drama and relationships that take us on an emotional rollercoaster. Many of you have already been weeding out these situations. They do not serve either party, and sometimes we have to make that executive call to stop the insanity of it all for the highest and best good of all parties.
Alrighty, are you ready to make some magic 🎩 in 2020? Hopefully, the answer is a solid YES!
I want to share a few channeled tips that my wisdom counsel wanted to share with you. 🙏🏻
Tips For Staying On Track in 2020
- Please write down your goals and revisit them often. Taking the time to write down your goals significantly increases your productivity and success around these goals.
- Limit your time on social media. You can wean yourself slowly going from say 30 minutes per “session” to 10 minutes per “session.” Setting a timer will help you stay on track.
- Spend more time outside with the elements. Our regular routines often keep us indoors. Some days we find ourselves only spending brief moments outside going from our car to our destination.
- Set realistic goals for yourself. Oh, I do encourage you to dream big, but instead of setting yourself up for failure with unrealistic deadlines, break up your goals into 1, 3, 6, or even 1-year goals.
- Celebrate and acknowledge your accomplishments. Positive reinforcement works wonders for the soul.
- Everything is temporary. Challenges and stagnancy will pass.
- Sometimes the clues you seek are right in front of you. Be present, be aware of your surroundings. Signs and messages come in the way of animals, birds, numeric
- Clear yourself and your space often with sage, Palo Santo, receiving energy healing, deleting toxic people on your social media sites, cord cuttings, or whatever method you use to keep you and your space clear.
- Be loving and gentle with yourself. If you don’t make it to your estimated target goal date, it’s ok. Trust that the universe is helping you with the manifestation process.
- If you haven’t already cut the emotional cords from 2019, do so as soon as possible!
- Don’t forget to ask for help ✋🏻 YOUR wisdom counsel is already helping you. Sometimes there are situations that they need your permission to interject. Asking for help is crucial to keep you on track.
You are having this experience not to suffer but also to enjoy the sweetness of having a human experience on planet Earth. And there are human experiences that can only be experienced through having a physical body.
Blessings and Light,