Our next Full Moon will take place on Tuesday, November 12th, at 8:34, am EST. This Full Moon is in the sign of Taurus, which is the sign of beauty, abundance, and stability. The Sun is in the sign of Scorpio, which takes us deep into the inner reflective pond as our intuition increases, and our emotions can go from 0 – 10 in no time flat!
This Full Moon is also known as the Beaver Moon. The Beaver Moon is the lunar cycle where hunters set their traps before the cold wintery temperatures take their toll on hunting for the season. Symbolically this is a time to give your dreams and intentions a final push with setting your intentions off into the universe.
Suggestions For Full Moon in Taurus
- Treat Yourself – When was the last time you treated yourself? Yes, the potential for overspending during this lunar cycle is high, but you deserve a reward for all of your hard work. Set a budget and stick to it as you buy yourself a little something that you would love.
- Miscommunication – The possibility of miscommunication is high because Mercury is retrograde until the 20th. Think before you speak and don’t jump to conclusions when others are speaking at this time.
- Use Your Voice – Taurus rules the throat chakra. The throat chakra is the center where we speak our truth, express our creativity, give voice to our hopes and dreams, and establish healthy boundaries. You can wear blue crystals, inhale some lemon essential oil, and write in your journal to help develop this chakra.
- Connect with Mother Earth – Taurus energy is very grounding, which is an excellent complement to Scorpio’s powerful influence. Go for a walk outside, eat more greens, and exercise.
- Start Planning For The Future – It’s an excellent time to guesstimate where you will be in 5 years financially. Write down your ideal goal for your finances for the next five years. It’s ok if, over time, you don’t follow this plan to the T. As long as you are proactive, then you’re on your way to financial stability.
- Take Your Time With Major Decisions – You may be inspired to be spontaneous and make significant changes in your life on a whim. Don’t do it! Take your time and feel into these decisions. Taking things slow and steady at this time is highly suggested by spirit.
Don’t be afraid to let go of what and who are transitioning out of your life. We are in the letting go portal time of the year. It’s a time of death, change, release, and surrender. Spirit is in charge of this process, and we may not like it one bit. If a situation and or relationship is trying to phase out, let it. Be honest, be clear with your words and intentions, and allow the natural progression and evolution of your soul to take its journey.
Blessings and Light,