Feng Shui is the Eastern practice of working with chi or the cosmic life force energy along with your desired intention to create a specific environment in your home and work environment. One of the most popular reasons people use Feng Shui is to bring in love or spice up their romantic relationships.
11 Feng Shui Tips To Attract Love
- Burn pink, red, and or white candles along with your intention. It is best to work with 2 candles at a time because we are working with relationships, and traditionally a relationship is between 2 people.
- Place rose quartz in your bedroom and or relationship corner. The relationship corner of your home/space is in the far right-hand corner of the dwelling. Rose quartz is pure love and vibrates at a high frequency. It is best to work with 2 rose quartzes instead of 1 because we are working with pairs ~ you and a partner.
- Create room for your partner in your bedroom so that there is enough closet space for them to make themselves cozy in the same home.
- Decorate your bedroom and relationship corner with pairs of objects. Examples of this are lamps, photos, end tables, etc.
- Make sure the photos in your bedroom represent your vision of what a loving and balanced romantic relationship would look like for you. Move the family photos with children and parents into another part of your home. This one makes sense. We wouldn’t want them in this private area of our space, would we?
- De-clutter the bedroom and relationship corner in your home so that the chi flows freely and effectively. Ideally, we would not want clutter in any area of our home; however, the bedroom tends to collect clutter with clothes, etc.
- Decorate your bedroom with inviting and warm colors with accents of reds, whites, greens, and pinks, and be sure to keep the bedding clean and crisp.
- Get rid of extra pillows and or stuffed animals on the bed. These objects are taking up space physically and energetically in your bed. Make room for your companion!
- Aromatherapy is an efficient approach to creating the ambiance of your choice. To bring romance and balance into your love life, use oils such as; ylang-ylang, jasmine, clary sage, geranium, rose, and cardamom. To keep your room smelling fantastic, use an oil diffuser or spray a mist blended for love, such as my Aphrodite spray.
- Limit the number of mirrors you have in your bedroom and, if possible, get rid of all mirrors. Mirrors deflect energy and cancel out all of the Feng Shui cures you have been implementing in your bedroom.
- Take all work and fitness activities out of the bedroom and into another place in your home. These activities are energetically a romance blocker. The goal is to have your bedroom feel calm and relaxing, not busy.
These Feng Shui tips will help you create an energetic foundation that welcomes a healthy, harmonic, and loving relationship into your life. Remember to do your part by tending to what is happening within you so that you are emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually ready for your ideal relationship. We must be the partner that we desire for ourselves.
Much Luck and Love,